Re: What does a Sepia Toned print represent?

Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:41:40 -0800

At 07:07 PM 12/29/97 +0100, Hamish Stewart wrote:
> [...]
Kodak also has a good publication _Care and Indentification of 19th
Century Photographic Prints_ James M. Reilly, G-2S, Cat No. 160 7787, ISBN
0-87985-365-4 Available from Silver Pixel Press, a division of Saunders Corp.
It has descriptions and illustrations of many old processes along with
detailed information on how to identify them.
----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.
dickburk@ix.netcom.com