Re: Holography

Jimmy (bj208@torfree.net)
Sun, 05 Apr 1998 22:34:36 -0500

Yes, unfortunately there are many holograms that are very poor quality. But a
true hologram is simply marvelous...a beautiful piece of art. In certain
regards I see the hologram as an evolutionary step in photography, but the
limitations in its creation do not really allow it to be availible to many
people. Here in Toronto the facilities are availible, and there is a
following, small but dedicated. I believe that it will continue to grow, as
the technology grows along with it.

James Norton