Re: appyling platinum solution

Eric Neilsen (ejnasn@laplaza.org)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:08:23 -0600

Stonehenge has changed somewhat over the last several years. Or you
trying to coat white or an off white paper? The white paper coats
rather easily compared to the natural. How much solution are you using?

Why a puddle pusher? a foam brush works quite well at least in the
right hands.

the stonehenge paper requires a bit more solution than several other
papers. What were you using before this? Don't abandon your coating
method because it did not work with a particular paper, you'll need to
adapt to many changes over the years.

It may be that you'll need to size that paper before it will work.

Good luck

--
Eric J. Neilsen
505-758-8868