Re: Cyanotype and the computer

Colin McKie (colinmckie@xtra.co.nz)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 19:22:22 +1200

John Lowen wrote:

> Recently purchased an Epson 800 - Am very pleased with the results
> using in making paper negatives.
> Thanks to everyone who shared information in the past on this printer.
>
> john.

We're glad to see people are having success along these lines. We are
also working in this direction with the 800, but still having trouble
with grainy highlights (dense ink areas). We have tried various papers &
inkjet films, fixed out photo paper etc. using 1440 dpi/super microweave
settings, in colour from greyscale scans.

Perhaps John, Terry and others could tell us what papers, printer driver
settings and other info they are using.

Thanks,

Colin & Linda.

--