Re: Terry is still on the list

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Tue, 12 May 1998 22:02:32 -0300

At 11:37 PM +0100 98/05/12, Peter Charles Fredrick wrote:

>Gordon,
>>She caused Peter Frederick to leave the list. Peter
>Freredrick returned when assured that Judy had truly gone<
>
>This statement is completely wrong I did not leave the list on account of
>judy, nor did I come back because she was gone in fact I came back long
>after she was gone

Thanks a million for this clarification Peter. That statement was about the
only part of Terry's tirade I didn't know for sure had been fabricated.

I don't know how Terry's mind works but with the way he handled this matter
he sure managed to make himself look like the south end of a northbound
horse...

>The thing is time is so short for us all, why not try to be positive and
>get on with the research and development of photo alternative processes,
>and the creative imaging derived of such activity.

Now there's an idea...

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@NBNET.NB.CA
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada