Re: heat drying (was sol A & B

Eric Neilsen (ejnasn@laplaza.org)
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 11:50:30 -0600

Do you keep track of the RH of your darkroom during the period that you
are printing? And do you standardize the amount of time each sheet is
just hanging out? do you use a time not to exceed? for example, if a
sheet is ready in 15 to 30 minutes, do you print on one that has been
hanging out for say 2 hours?

--
Eric J. Neilsen
505-758-8868