Improving Contact

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 00:23:35 -0500 (EST)

I am using a simple 11x14 contact frame with 3 metal bars behind that push the
back board forward. I have seen some area where contact is not good. Is there
any way I improve the contact?

I thought about simply pull and bend the bars a little so that they would push
harder, but I read that that will give the pressure toward the middle so the
side will have bad contact. Should I add a piece of felt? foam pad? If foam
pad, which kind? The soft, sponge-like foam pad or the firm one similar a
mouse pad?

Judy, do you know if Canal Rubber Supply sells the soft or firm foam pad? Do
they sell in large quantity or any quantity? What is this thing called? Just
rubber foam pad? I am asking this because I was just told that a friend was
going to visit from NY this weekend. Maybe he can buy some for me.

Dave