Re: Improving Contact

Brian Ellis (beellis@gte.net)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:06:44 -0500

Dave - I've been using a fairly high end (read expensive) frame made by a guy in
California whose name escapes me but I think I could dig it out if you were
interested. The frame is about 16x18 (large enough for 11x14 prints with room to
spare) and seems to hold the paper very flat. The base is wood covered with felt.
There are two large clamps at each end. These rotate so that the board is held
against the glass on all four sides. Brian