Re: Cachet *LIQUID* gelatin emulsion

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:29:58 -0500 (EST)

Steve, others:

Cachet makes a liquid gelatin emulsion that you apply to your own surface
of choice.... on the order, as noted clearly below, of Liquid Light and
the Silverprint Silver Gelatin Emulsion, except that it responds to VC
filters as they do not.

Aside from method of application (& thanks to Offlist for excellent ideas
on that), suggestions about which artists' papers have been successfully
used for applied emulsions would be greatly appreciated.

Judy