Waxing Paper Negatives

Adam Kimball (akimball@finebrand.com)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 00:01:49 -0800

Hi all,

I just set up my new Epson Photo 700 printer and am anxiously awaiting printing
out some step-wedge tests (which I'll write about next). However, I'm interested
in hearing more about how to wax or oil paper negatives - Judy's email was quite
good, but I don't have the silicone release sheet ready and I'd like to start
asap. Can any other kind folks write (on or off line) and briefly describe what
they've learned? Simple is better, but I'm willing to go the extra mile for
quality.

Thanks in advance,
Adam