Re: RGB vs CMYK for gum

Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:35:18 +0000

For the literal-minded who can't grasp a whole argument but get hung up
on the rightness or wrongness of irrelevant details, I hasten to avert
unnecessary flaming by explaining that when I say RGB inverted=CMY, what
I mean is that the red channel when inverted yields a negative which
prints cyan; the green channel when inverted yields a negative which
prints magenta; the blue channel when inverted yields a negative which
prints yellow. I thought everyone knew that, but apparently not.