Re: RGB vs CMYK for gum

Darryl Baird (dbaird@flint.umich.edu)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:40:26 -0500

> I've been asked so many times in the past how I was making separation
> negatives that I illustrated the technique on a web page.

Hey Joe,

Just a thought, if after you invert the RGB file, you select the
"Multichannel" mode in the Image>Mode>Multichannel menu. The three
channels automatically change to #1, #2, #3 and you can rename them
Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow or whatever and print each channel separately.
Also you can "split channels" into separate files from the pull down
menu on the right side of the layer/channel palette. It automatically
renames the file to "filename #1, #2, #3

later

Darryl