Re: Quasi "alt" question re:8x10 cameras

C. Michael McKinney (mckinnm@host1.swosu.edu)
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 09:07:33 -0500

It has been too many years since my History of Photography course in college,
but I have this thread of memory in my head that Edward Weston slept while his
wife drove until *she* saw an Edward Weston scene, then woke him up to
photograph it. Perhaps this was misinformtion from a biased professor?? Anyone
else with that memory thread?

Michael

C. Michael McKinney, MFA
Southwestern Oklahoma State University