Re: IR film

jewelia (jewelia@erols.com)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:12:37 -0800

now that could be interesting in the hands of an artist? took a look at the
"digital" images on your web site and see you have worked with gum from your
cv--and wondered about some things--we could critique these images or some
others as part of what goes on here--i mean is there any interest out there
at looking at images and sharing a conversation about them--could we learn
something from this and share more than our how to's? i mean this is a
great place obviously for that--but can we do more--can we do it?