Re: Web vs print (was exhibition alt imagery)

Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:57:34 -0800

>And Judy,
>I'm delighted as to your reminder that The World Journal of Post-Factory
>Photography covers much more than the Gum process. I just wish I had
>the funds to purchase every journal, magazine, or book that had
>pertinent information. This is just another reason I would like to see
>these things on the web.
>
>--
>Jeffrey D. Mathias
>http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/

I too make fun of Judy's preamble: As stated in Post Factory # ... . But,
I'm constantly reminded that it's there, and it's the quintessential
reference.

Except for the history of rural development, art colonies and the beginning
of the Arts and Crafts movement; which is aptly covered in MY photo/history
of Carmel, California; "Carmel - A Timeless Place" by Steve Shapiro
available through Barnes and Noble or if you're in the area, the Thunderbird
Bookstore.

Without such footnotes, we scholars for the sake of accurate information in
the pursuit of knowledge would be flounders.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA