Re: Web vs print (was exhibition alt imagery)

garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:58:23 -0800 (PST)

>I will further suggest that others with like publications -- at least the
>ones I know -- also donate their labor free, and just barely break even,
>if that. In fact, if you know anyone "making a buck" on a good
>independent venture of this sort, I hope you'll reveal. Well, I was going
>to say I'll go take lessons, but that's not the point. It would certainly
>bolster my self esteem if I could cover expenses, but I ASSURE you I could
>take my talents, such as they are, and make a better buck elsewhere in a
>fraction of the time.

One way to get closer to breaking even would be to add information to
your posts of how a uninformed person (myself) who has no idea of what
P.F. is or where it can be aquired, would be most helpful when siteing
references from it. I think two days ago someone asked what Post
Factory was and how to get it. But I saw no reply and so the question
remains with me unanswered. People who make the bucks, shamelessly
promote their products.

I wanna' know too.
garimo