Re: Web vs print (was exhibition alt imagery)

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:57 +0000 (GMT)

> >From the information I've found on several member's web pages, I've
> made
> decisions to try different processes. I wish I had more time for
> learning and experimentation, but a modicum of anticipated success,
> derived by actually seeing the "proof" of a process is, indeed,
> comforting and I'm not a beginner.

Absolutely - and the proof is not in whether a panel agrees with what
someone has written, but in the pictures they have produced, which is why
I wrote as I did.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s
Family Pictures, German Indications, London demonstrations &
The Buildings of London etc: http://www.spelthorne.ac.uk/pm/