Re: Exhibition of alt imagery

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:57 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for this Joe, as I hoped people would do you have added another
site to the list of those showing alt photo to the list that I posted -
and one that I wasn't aware of. I haven't noticed it posted here before,
but I'm often too busy with other things to read the list these days.

However I'd like to know if people on the list would be interested in
organising a show or series of shows on the web of work by people on the
list. I put up one proposal for this, but I'm more than happy for anyone
else to take it on. I'm not even sure if I want to show my own work as a
part of it as I'm mainly working with mainstream processes at the moment
(including digital), but it seems to me an obvious, easy and useful thing
to do.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s
Family Pictures, German Indications, London demonstrations &
The Buildings of London etc: http://www.spelthorne.ac.uk/pm/