newsletter information

Chris Stone (cstone05@sprynet.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 05:36:26 -0500

Hi folks,
    I've just joined this list and am new to alternative processes generally. I've seen references to a newsletter published by Judy Seigel--and of course I've seen some of her lively and informative posts here--and I'd like to know more. More specifically, whether the journal is appropriate for someone who at this point spends much more time tossing platinum prints in the trash than hanging them on a wall. Can someone advise? Much thanks!
-- Matthew