Re: newsletter information

SCHRAMMR@WLSVAX.WVNET.EDU
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:51:43 -0500 (EST)

Matthew,

I highly recommend the "Post Factory Journal" to you. Therein, you will
find information helpful to beginners as well as advanced printers. There
is all kind of good stuff like where to buy stuff, tips and hints, etc.
Even if you encounter an article that is too advanced for you now, you will
return to it later as your skill improves. The important thing to remember
is that this journal is written by people who are actually making alternative
process prints themselves. I understand there are still some Issue No. 1s
left so get your subscription in while they are still available.

Bob Schramm