Re: Workshops (was: newsletter information)

Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:54:34 +0000

I recently came across a few hundred "throw away" Kodachromes from a trip I took
across Europe in '92. That was before my digital days and now that I look at
them, images that were 3/4 stop underexposed or with very slight defects now are
screaming at me to be scanned and treated with the respect they deserve! It was
like going back on a trip and I encourage anyone to revisit their forgotten
images as Judy and William stated.

-Andy Darlow