Re: The Film Developing Cookbook (esp re: PMK)

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 00:06:46 -0400

William Laven wrote:

>>I wonder which ideas about PMK and Jobo seem untenable or ungrounded to you?
>
>For example, using 500ml of developer/8x10 sheet which means 2500ml in the
>Jobo Expert 3305 which has a maximum volume of 1500. I think a more
>"liberal" figure for developer quantity is in order.

I agree. In fact, for an 8X10 sheet half that amount would seem enough. I
use 100ml of PMK for 5X7 sheet film with tube processing and all my tests
confirm that this amount is enough to assure full development.

Sandy King