Agfa Scala/Kodak T-Max Reversal

Martin Salowey (mnspeebs@castle.net)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:41:25 -0500

Hi all,

I would like to give one of these films a try in 35mm. Ultimately the
purpose would be to make enlarged negatives, eliminating the need of making
an interpositive first. I understand that T-Max 100 can be
reversed-processed by the user with Kodak's kit and Agfa Scala has to be
lab processed. Is this true? What are the pros and cons of these films for
use in this application? Are there any other film/processing combinations
to make film positives that I sould consider? Thank you in advance for your
input.

Marty