Re: Agfa Scala/Kodak T-Max Reversal

Carol Janet Quartin (cjquartin@earthlink.net)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:03:25 -0400

>Hi all,
>
>I would like to give one of these films a try in 35mm. Ultimately the
>purpose would be to make enlarged negatives, eliminating the need of making
>an interpositive first. I understand that T-Max 100 can be
>reversed-processed by the user with Kodak's kit and Agfa Scala has to be
>lab processed. Is this true? What are the pros and cons of these films for
>use in this application? Are there any other film/processing combinations
>to make film positives that I sould consider? Thank you in advance for your
>input.
>
>Marty
  I've never tried the reversal process for Tmax but a bit of info for
Scala film....Beautiful film, a bit pricey to process and it tends to be a
bit contrasty...work with it a little and find the best way to shoot for
your camera and it is beautiful...#1 drawback...it comes in 35mm or 120mm
only.
Good Luck