Re: re-photographing negatives

Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 15:58:37 -0800

I have copied many negative with E6 film, usually Dupe film. If color is
not critical, it is a one step process that you can rely on.
The down side is that color film (even if the image is b/w) can not be
successfully projected in a condensor enlarger (I'm sure someone has a
comment on this part, but that's my experience).

Nick