Re: Elastoseal for bellows repair and /or making?

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:58:27 -0700

And super for darkroom sinks. Built one out of plywood and put in six quick
coats and not a leak after 3 years. Cheap too.

--Dick Sullivan

At 02:47 PM 2/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Bob:
> I've bought a gallon of elastoseal at Home Depot for 21$, and have
>repaired two bellows and a concertina with it. It's marvellous stuff, and
>can even be painted inside if you wish to keep the look of the original
>leather. Great for pinholes in the corners! Cheers, Ed

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
<http://www.bostick-sullivan.com>http://www.bostick-sullivan.com
http://www.workingpictures.com