Re: X Ray films & Dektol or Polymax T Developers

ENIO ALVES (enioalves@hotmail.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:36:39 -0800 (PST)

All right Dan!
But please, try to process with Kodak Dektol stock solution or Polymax T
a little bit more concentrate!
Kodak Rapid Fixer is also recommended...
These chemicals are cheaper and give more sharpness...
Try it!
Enio Alves

>From: Dan Koons <dkoons@pld.com>
>Subject: Re: X Ray films & Dektol or Polymax T Developers
>
> One thing to consider regarding x ray film development is you could
use a
>red light and develop by inspection,regular xray processors run at
>86degrees. Some xray film is double emulsion and may not be as sharp.
>have some expired film that I just might try! dan koons

Any