Re: A modest proposal -- the imp. signature

Andy Buck (buckwiet@yahoo.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:06:48 -0800 (PST)

Judy's last note triggered a memory. I, too, will keep names out of
it. But:

I recently spoke with the director of a gallery, that concentrates on
an alt process, concerning one of the 'carried' photographers, a very
well known and collected photographer. The photographer only prints
silver. His images were available in the alt process, however. The
photographer has no involvement in the alt process, other than
approval, along the way and final, of course. The director's
comment/view was "we'd rather he spent his time shooting!"

Andy