Staticmasters

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 13:39:02 -0700

>>That I know of, Static Master comes in 2 widths, for 35 mm & maybe 3"
wide
(for proportionally higher price). But for home darkroom use -- and I have
the poster-child problem darkroom in location & hygiene -- I find it far
the best. I'll add that I don't do enough darkroom now to bother
replacing the out-of-date chip, but that nice non-static brush with a
little care gets almost as good results.

The reason the cartridge is replaced as it is radioactive and this helps
eliminate the charge. Brushes also need to be either cleaned or preferably
thrown out. Oil and dirt accumulates and causes problems.

RM