Re: Emulsion formulas and fabrication

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 16:12:21 -0400

At 1:43 PM 99/03/02, Rae Adams wrote:

>Anyway, this information is
>contained in the B.I.O.S. (British Intelligence Objectives Subcommittee),
>F.I.A.T. (Field Intelligence Army Technical), and C.I.O.S. (Combined
>Intelligence Objectives Subcommittee) (uh, hope I got all the names
>right--I'm getting old and forgetful and am too lazy to get up from the
>computer right now) reports. Be aware, however, that much of this material
>may currently be protected by patents. Reading, however, is free.

I wouldn't worry about this stuff being covered by patents. Speaking of
patents however, modern American patents can be found online.

You forgot to mention some of the Russian resources, some of which are
available in English. I still haven't got my copy of the latest Glafkidès
which now costs a fortune on the used book market.

Good to hear from you Rae. Are you still working on that PhD?

Luis Nadeau
Fredericton, NB, Canada