Re: "In the footsteps of Jose Ortiz Echague"

Peter Charles Fredrick (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:16:17 +0000

I must thank all those who posted enquiries in regard to a Holiday
workshop that I will conducting at MASiA CAN SERRAT near Barcelona Spain.
>From June 2nd-9th and
entitled ;-

"In the footsteps of the late Jose Ortiz Echague"

This event is now fully booked so unfortunately I can not take any more
bookings.
However I do intend to run a much more extended series of workshops next
year at this venue so those who may be interested could please contact me
off list, and thank you all for your interest.

Pete

http://www.fotem.demon.co.uk/ To visit petes parlour gallery, there is now a
Guestbook !