Re: truth in scanning

C. Michael McKinney, MFA (mckinnm@host1.swosu.edu)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 09:37:17 -0600

Judy,

I sometimes have a problem while making digital negatives for registration
that involves the transparency material's position on the rollers when
pickep up by the printer mechanism from the mannual feeder. I found less
error by using the automatic feed tray on the laser printer and carefully
stacking the transparency material. I also use registration marks
available in photoshop's print function, so even if there is a slight
difference between the images' positions on the transparency, I can
generally still get the image registered.

Glad to see you are digital this week! :)

TTFN
Michael

C. Michael McKinney, MFA
Southwestern Oklahoma State University