Re: Credibility and Effectiveness

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:38:24 -0700

>>One should never give a description of a process, formula, or technique
>>without having actually done it themselves. One should never make a
>>claim that they have not personally evaluated.

At the risk of getting flamed, I must respectfully disagree with the above.
There are thousands of ideas and formulas out there that have potential
applications. Are you saying that unless one actually uses it, the idea
should not be posted?

I might also add that people should post any specific potential chemical
warnings as well. Some things in some combos product really big problems.

RM