Re: Re: Crane's paper for Pt/Pd (fwd)

V6263@aol.com
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:59:40 -0500 (EST)

I have been printing almost exclusively for three years on Crane's 90 lb cover
stock which I obtain from Crane's and which I am convinced is the same as
Crane's Platinotype obtainable from B&S. It is almost goof proof - accepts
chlorate, hydrogen peroxide, or dichromate contrasting agents, no Tween
required, clears well, very consistent, etc etc. If you call the Crane's
"Sample Center" at the Dalton MA mill they will usually send out a few sheets
gratis.
Victor Schrager