Re: writing descriptions

garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:40:44 -0800 (PST)

>If I read correctly we've had two versions at least of "image size," and
>whichever you choose the reader might still not know (or they might "know"
>wrong).

I figured since the two responses were drastically different... there
would be little chance of consensus, so of the two responses I chose a
little of both and all of neither. I chose as measurement
description..."image size including brush stroke border is..." which is
pretty much what you suggest. I included the brush stroke edge because
I really like seeing the rawness of the shapes and seldom cover it. I
also like seeing the ripped edges of the paper and often "float" the
paper within the mat so there is a gap between the mat and the ripped
paper edge. But as for calling it all "folderol"... I don't think I'd
go quite so far! ;-)
thanks,
Garimo