Getting around moldy tween

Adam Kimball (akimball@finebrand.com)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:15:07 -0800

It seems that with Argyrotypes, it is all in the paper and the tween. But,
tween gets moldy as many of us have noted. I don't know how/if the mold is
affecting my prints, but I need some fresh stuff to try it out. So, in the
interest in saving some money, I wonder...

Sigma lists: Polyoxethylenesorbitan (aka Tween) - Monoaurate (Tween 20) -
100 ML for $16.30 - however, they don't provide the percent solution. Since
they don't list it, I am wondering if this is 100%? Could I buy this, and
dilute down with water? If so, would this solution have fewer problems with
mold?

Any ideas?
Adam