RE: reversal processing

phillip murphy (dag39@goplay.com)
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:19:11 -0800

hi Ken,

    I've used LPD-4 periodically for making ct-direct reversals
for quick copies of paste-up b&w artwork needed for slides.

Usually, this is done with 2468. However, some subjects require
slightly more contrast than the 2468 can deliver.

What I've done is "flash" the LPD-4 prior to the main exposure.
The flash is a percentage of the main and I honestly cannot give
you an exact figure. Trial and much error using a white-card
under the lens (with the lens out-of-focus).

Development is DK-50 1:1 at 70 degrees F. for One minute.
Hope this adds to the "thought".

all the best,
Phillip Murphy
dag39@goplay.com