Re: Platinum Portraits

Stephen Harrison (SH@stephenharrison.com)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 13:42:59 -0800

For a series of platinum portraits utilizing a 7x17 inch format on the
subject of Tibetan refugees in exile, you are invited to visit my web site
at stephenharrison.com. The use of landscape format for portraiture has not
been explored to any great extent to the best of my knowledge and my work
on this project is a beginning. Only a small number of images are presented
on this site under the button of Tibet 1 & 2 and over one hundred platinum
imageswith accompanied narrative material will be presented in two or three
months in my forthcoming book entitled: "Whispered Prayers: Prose and
Portraits of Tibetans in Exile" printed by Gardner Lithograph. It in
noteworthy that all 800 of my 7x17 inch film exposures from this work in
India were developed by my tube rolling Edwards Engineering processor.

Stephen Harrison