Re: further adventures with Rising/Zia

Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 22:42:00 -0500

Carl & Darryl,

Lot #s are printed on the package that the paper is shipped in. This may
not, however, be the same package that you get it in. Paper is shipped in
lot sizes, 50sheet, 100sheets, up to 500 sheets at a time. If you ask,
many sales people will be able to include that information for you when you
place your order. If you order a 100 sheets the package may have the
information on it. You can call/contact the manufacture of the paper and
they will be able to tell you when it was made if needed. Paper supplies
should be rotated on the shelf, but no guaranties on that. And as several
people have mentioned, the storage of the paper will affect how it works.

Darryl wrote:

> I have to think ordering an enormous batch is prudent. I'm going to order some of
> the Kinsella Bristols and compare this paper with the Smith paper.
>
> One question, how will you know your order is from the same batch? Paranoid me,
> maybe, but I worry about many such trivial thoughts. ;->

So, yes It is prudent, if good prints were made from a specific lot # and
that someone assures you can order more as needed from the same lot #.

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9