Re: 6.5 X 8.5 Negative Storage

FotoDave@aol.com
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 11:54:57 -0400 (EDT)

> I would be especially interested to know if there are any plastic
> sleeves or envelopes for this format, or sleeves or envelopes which I could
> easily adapt to the format.

Light Impressions has "balanced seam (tm) envelopes" which are 6-3/4 x 8-3/4.

Also, you can check some plastic companies that sell packaging products.
Check with Consolidated Plastics, 1-800-362-1000 and ask them to send you the
catalog for "Bags, Packaging, Shipping." They have plastic bags in many
different sizes and thickness. They are cheap too although I forget which
type of plastics is archival and which kind is not.

Dave S