toning formulas in book

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 02:39:17 -0400 (EDT)

We've long asked why they don't reprint... now Steve Anchell has a book
which I haven't seen, but which gets good marks all the way around. He
says it has 20 toning formulas, and since that's still in print (Artcraft
has it for $26) & has a lot of other good stuff as well, might be your
best bet.

Sorry, I left out the NAME of Anchell's book --

_ The Darkroom Cookbook _ ... He has another, the Developer Cookbook or
something like that, but that's a different one...

J.