Announcing the HOBO

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:30:41 -0600

One of the problems facing alt-photographers is getting a negative big enough for contact printing. Gordon Mark and I think we have found a inexpensive solution to this problem.

Those of you who have attended any of the Platypus Parties in the last couple of years have probably seen Gordon's 8x10 point and shoot camera and his pictures. Well, after myriads of design changes we now have a model in production.

We think it is a unique camera and certainly one perfect for alt-photo workers.

Check it out on my web site at:

www.bostick-sullivan.com

Comments appreciated.

--Dick Sullivan