Re: shooting was: 8 X 10 camera

Larry Watson (larry@oreilly.com)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:48:49 -0800

>Agree completely on the nudes, Coplan, and how the word means, or should
>mean people without clothes, either gender.

When I was recently in my local bookstore in the photography section,
I was noticing that many of the books with "nude" in the title where
infact not all women, so perhaps the tide is turning on this issue.
Seems like I saw a lot of books of dancers (male and female) caught
mid-leap in a strobeflash. If you eliminate the books by fashion
photographers rehashing their commercial work, you get a pretty wide
swath of humanity. Mostly female, to be sure.

I promise never to get off topic again.

--Larry