Cyanotype problem

Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-dejanews.com)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:43:15 -0800

Hello!

I haven't done any printing since December. The A & B chemistry is about 8 months old. I was printing today of Strathmore Bristol board. My prints are very washed out. Even with very long exposures and a citric acid wash.

I forget which one, but there is some growth in one of the chemicals. I just filtered it. Is the chemistry bad?

I thought as long as you filtered it it was okay.

On another subject, How can I switch to a digest of this list if it is available?

Thanks

Mac

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums