Re: Digital is not *easier* [Was: Too much equipment]

MMagid3005@aol.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:55:03 -0400 (EDT)

I've got to agree with Adam in one respect, the quality of work that is
possible. A very large retrospective of Gordon Parks' work is currently at
the Detroit Institute of Arts, and his computer images are beautiful, but in
a different way than, for example, his work for Life Magazine. I'll see this
exhibit for the 3rd time this week, before it leaves. Us non-digital types
shouldn't be completely dismissive of what is possible. -- Marty Magid