Re: HEY, KODAK! Re: Digital is not *easier* [Was: Too much equipment]

Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:09:05 -0700

Subject: Re: HEY, KODAK! Re: Digital is not *easier* [Was: Too much
equipment]

> Subject: HEY, KODAK! Re: Digital is not *easier* [Was: Too much equipment]
>

> >Is anyone from Kodak reading from this list?
> >
> >SS
>
> Steve,
>

> Why would you or anyone else expect Kodak to do anything that doesnt make
> good use of it's resources to make money? I havnt seen them pretending to
be
> anything but a large American corporation and the nature of that beast is
> well understood. Your tilting at windmills.
> Larry

To answer your question: Bell, of Kodak has responded in the past.

Kodak is a company made up of people. They will respond to our needs.

Finally, I have had results in the past.

Additionally, Larry, I add again that for the price of a run, you can have
them make whatever ... . That includes a patent lease, ole buddy (I bet
you're under thirty) if you can muster the art of negotiation.

S. Shapiro