Re: Ilford

donnay thierry (thierry.donnay@skynet.be)
Tue, 18 May 1999 13:10:34 +0200

Don't forget that in france a firm called bergger http://www.bergger.fr is
selling photo products dedicated to old photo process. Those products are
really good, I use the orthochromatic film to produce enlarged negatives.

I took some examples from their catalogue:

BROM - 240
A paper especially made for the bromoïl process.
Baryta coated, double-weight (240g/m2) with a semi-matte surface
24x30 cm to 50x60 cm in 25 sheet packages
All other sizes including inch sizes are available by special order. Please
ask us!

G - 35
A pigmented, gelatined paper,
ready to sensitize before exposure.
An AUTOTYPE product.

BPFO - 10
A continuons-tone, orthochromatic film
to be exposed by contact or enlargement.
Gradation is from medium to hard.
Comes on a polyester support of 100µ
with an anti-halation backing.
9x12 cm to 50x60 cm in 25, 50 or 100 sheet packages.

Thierry Donnay
Webmaster IP Appliances
Belgacom-Multimedia & Infohighways
Email : thierry.donnay@skynet.be