Re: VMI processing question (continued)

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:21:10 -0400 (EDT)

The formulas cited for intensifying contain mercury. It was my
understanding that use of mercury on mains water systems was an absolute
total and utter no-no. Beyond which, even were temptation to prevail, it
is also my understanding that we can't get it.

I have 3,928,422, give or take a couple, formulas for toning,
intensification and eternal youth, beauty, and brains, that call for
mercury, but have ruled them out globally.... and I thought permanently.

Any comments from the chemical mavenry?

The punditry?

The ministry?