Re: Question about FX-2

Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Sun, 23 May 1999 09:39:59 -0700

Subject: Re: Question about FX-2

> Is the FX-2 formula in the Film Development Cookbook a concentrate? I
> thought it was a working solution. Also, I don't believe any developing
> times were given in that book for FX2 with Tri-X or T-Max 400. Does
anyone
> have any suggestions?

Start at 9 minutes for TriX, DON'T use it for T-Max as there is another
formula for T grain films. As a stand developer, the short time is one
hour, the other time for extended development is one and a half hours.

Temp, of course, is 68 degrees and 70 to push, 72 doesn't get you anything
different.

S. Shapiro