Re: Retraction Fw: Question about FX-2

FotoDave@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 1999 20:15:06 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 5/25/99 7:15:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sgshiya@redshift.com writes:

> What about the Pancryptol yellow? Wouldn't twice the amount slow devlopment
> such that push processing would have to be extended in time before any
> apprciable reaction, and that in turn would leave it open for expanded
> grain, no?

Steve,

I am not familiar with Pancryptol yellow. In fact, I asked a question about
it last year or two years ago, but aside from getting the general description
that it would enhance acutance, I wasn't able to get more technical details
on how/why it does that.

Dave S